J. M. Hewes Invoice
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed invoice from J.M. Hewes, dealer in general merchandise, Platteville, Colo.; dated July 15, 1890.
- July 15, 1890
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- J.M. Hewes (Firm) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Unknown donor, n.d.
- General stores Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- General stores -- Colorado -- Platteville -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Invoices Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- J.M. Hewes (Firm) -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script