Gray's Peak, Snake River, and Leadville Railroad Co. Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a transcript of the certificate of incorporation dated 12/26/1878.
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Gray's Peak, Snake River, and Leadville Railroad Co. (Leadville, Colo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Unknown donor, undated.
- Certificates of incorporation Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Gray's Peak, Snake River, and Leadville Railroad Co. (Leadville, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Railroads -- Colorado -- Lake County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script