George A. Duthie Historical Sketch of His Forestry Career
Scope and Contents
Examines Duthie's career as forest ranger in Black Hills National Forest and Medicine Bow National Forest (Wyo.); prepared for Gifford Pinchot.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, George Duthie, 1962.
- Biographies (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Black Hills National Forest (S.D. and Wyo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Duthie, George A. -- Archives.
- Foresters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Foresters -- West (U.S.) -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medicine Bow National Forest (Wyo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pinchot, Gifford, 1865-1946.
- United States. Forest Service -- 20th century.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script