Wayne N. Aspinall Oral History Transcript
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a transcript of an oral history interview of Aspinall by Nancy Whistler.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Wayne Aspinall was a U.S. Representative from Colo., (1949-1973).
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Fern S. Ingersoll, Association of Former Members of Congress, 1981.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Part of the Association of Former Members of Congress Oral History Project, The Modern Congress of America.
- Aspinall, Wayne N. -- Archival resources.
- Former Members of Congress (Organization : U.S.) -- Archival resources.
- Legislators -- United States -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script