History of the Jackson Ditch, Larimer County, Colo.
Scope and Contents
History of the Jackson or Dry Creek ditch, Larimer County, Colo.
- Howard, B. K. (Person)
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Varying Form of Title
Dry Creek ditch
- Dry Creek Ditch (Larimer County, Colo.) -- 19th century -- History.
- Irrigation canals and flumes -- Colorado -- Larimer County -- 19th century -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Irrigation systems Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Jackson Ditch (Larimer County, Colo.) -- 19th century -- History.
- Local histories Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the History of the Jackson Ditch, Larimer County, Colo.,[ca. 1890]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script