Albert B. Tomlin memoir
Scope and Contents
Collection contains reminiscences of family life until marriage in 1874.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Albert B. Tomlin was a Fort Collins, Colo. merchant. Native of Md., later lived in Mo. First journeyed to Colo. 1863, overland by ox team. Settled in Fort Collins 1873.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;Galen J. Tomlin;1956.
Typed transcript from diary and notes; edited by his son, Galen J. Tomlin.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Colorado -- Personal narratives -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Memoirs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tomlin, Albert B., 1840-1908 -- Biography.
- Finding Aid for the Albert B. Tomlin memoir,1847-1874
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script