Richard D. Lamm Speech
Scope and Contents
Collection contains the working notes and final draft of speech given at Denver (Colo.) Public Library Friends Foundation dinner.
- Lamm, Richard D. (Person)
- Lamm, Richard D., (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Richard Douglas "Dick" Lamm (born September 12, 1935) is an American politician, writer, Certified Public Accountant, college professor, and lawyer. He served three terms as 38th Governor of Colorado as a Democrat (1975|1987) and ran for the Reform Party's nomination for President of the United States in 1996.
1 envelope (2 items)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Richard D. Lamm, 1986.
- Final drafts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Governors -- Colorado -- Oratory. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lamm, Richard D. -- Archival resources.
- Notes Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Speeches (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States