State v. Haywood trial transcript
Scope and Contents
Transcript of State v. Haywood, June 4-July 30, 1907; parts of transcript are damaged or missing.
- Idaho. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
2 microfilm reel(s) (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
"Filmed by the Idaho Historical Society, 1960; reproduced from original in the Western History Department-Denver Public Library."
Microfilm. :Idaho Historical Society,1960.3 microfilm reels ; 35mm.
- Haywood, Big Bill, 1869-1928 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Industrial Workers of the World -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Labor disputes -- Idaho -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Labor unions -- Idaho -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Trade unions Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the State v. Haywood trial transcript,1907[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script