Jesse F. McDonald Biography
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a handwritten; signed letter and biographical information to accompany portrait in the Denver Public Library portrait collection.
- McDonald, Jesse F.(Jesse Fuller),1858-1942. (Person)
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Colorado politician; elected offices included mayor of Leadville, State Senator, and Governor.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, Denver Public Library clippings file, 2000.
- Authors Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Autographs (manuscripts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Biographies (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Colorado -- Politics and government. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- McDonald, Jesse Fuller, 1858-1942 -- Archives.
- Politicians -- Colorado -- Denver -- Biography. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script