General Assembly Autographs
Scope and Contents
Collection contains an album with signatures and addresses of representatives, senators, and other officials from the first session of the Colorado General Assembly.
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Colorado.General Assembly. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Colorado's state legislature, the General Assembly, first convened Nov. 1, 1876 and adjourned Mar. 20, 1877.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Autographs (manuscripts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Colorado. General Assembly -- 19th century -- Archival resources.
- Legislators Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Legislators -- Colorado -- Autographs -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script