Carol D. Clark Reports
Scope and Contents
Collection contains USFS "extensive timberland inventory reports" for the Black Forest, Costilla Land Company, Trinchera Ranch, and the Maxwell Grant land areas within Colorado from 1937 - 1938. Each report includes a topographical map and projected sustainable yield of timber per acreage.
- Clark, Carrol D.,1900-1985. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Clark was an Associate Forester in the Division of Timber Management.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Carrol D. Clark, 1962.
- Clark, Carrol D., 1900-1985 -- Archives.
- Foresters -- Colorado -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land surveys Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rangers (forest) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Reports. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States. Forest Service -- Surveys -- 20th century.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script