David Lake memoir
Scope and Contents
Collection contains autobiographical material, especially his experiences with the Forest Service in Montana, 1916-1940.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
David Lake was a forest ranger based in Mont.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;Arthur H. Carhart,Denver, Colo.;1962.
Photocopy of originals (some typed, some in pencil)--in possession of author, Harlowton, Mont.
- Autobiographies (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Forest rangers -- Montana -- Biography. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lake, David, 1878- -- Biography.
- Lewis and Clark National Forest (Mont.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Memoirs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States. Forest Service.
- Finding Aid for the David Lake memoir,1962
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script