Viola Young Manuscript
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a brief history (typescript and manuscript) of the mineral ores in Central City, Colo. area.
- Young, Viola. (Person)
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Unknown donor, n.d.
- Mines Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Gilpin County -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Typescripts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Uranium mines and mining -- Colorado -- Gilpin County -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script