National Association of Machinists minutes
Scope and Contents
Collections contains minutes from Denver (Pioneer) Lodge no. 47 from October 10, 1889 to December 18, 1891.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Filmed through the courtesy of the Union by the Western History Department of the Denver Public Library;1967.
- Labor unions -- Colorado -- Denver -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Machinists -- Colorado -- Denver -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- National Association of Machinists (U.S.). Local 47 (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Trade unions Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the National Association of Machinists minutes,1889 Oct. 10-1891 Dec. 18[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script