Andrew S. Hovland papers
Identifier: C MSS WH172
Scope and Contents
Collection contains farm records of income and expenses (2 volumes and 14 items).
- Hovland, Andrew S.,1851-1929, (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Andrew S. Hovland was a farmer in Minnehaha County near Humboldt, S.D.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;Mrs. Post (transfer by Iliff School of Theology),Denver, Colo.;1980.
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Agriculture -- South Dakota -- Minnehaha County -- Accounting. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Farm management -- South Dakota -- Minnehaha County -- Records and correspondence -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hovland, Andrew S., 1851-1929 -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Andrew S. Hovland papers,1917-1929
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script