Andrew S. Hovland Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains farm records of income and expenses (2 volumes and 14 items).
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Andrew S. Hovland was a farmer in Minnehaha County near Humboldt, S.D.
1 box (.5 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Mrs. Post (transfer by Iliff School of Theology),Denver, Colo.; 1980.
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Agriculture -- South Dakota -- Minnehaha County -- Accounting. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Farm management -- South Dakota -- Minnehaha County -- Records and correspondence -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hovland, Andrew S., 1851-1929 -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Andrew S. Hovland Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script