American Issues Forum records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains materials: brochures, newsletters, newspaper clipping from notebook regarding American Issues Forum program in conjunction with American Bicentennial and the Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial; information brochures (Sept.,1975-May, 1976) outlining the various related events presented at the Denver Public Library.
- Check date
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Colorado Centennial-Bicentennial Commission. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
American Issues Forum was a national program for the American Bicentennial developed under the auspices of the National Endowment for the Humanities with the cosponsorship of the American Revolution Bicentennial Administration. The Forum sponsored informational events locally as well as nationally at public venues and on radio, and television.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;American Issues Forum, Denver Branch;n.d.
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Brochures Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the American Issues Forum records,1975-1976[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script