Bates Mining Company account book
Scope and Contents
Collection contains an account book; includes entries under: Silver Spring Mining Company, 1864-1866.
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Bates Mining Company (Black Hawk, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Also identified as: Bates Company, Chases Gulch, Black Hawk, Colorado Ty.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Bates Mining Company (Black Hawk, Colo.) -- Finance.
- Gold mines Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Gold mines and mining -- Colorado -- Gilpin County -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado Territory -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Silver Spring Mining Company (Black Hawk, Colo.) -- Finance.
- Finding Aid for the Bates Mining Company account book,1864-1866
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script