Pinkerton's National Detective Agendy report
Scope and Contents
Report of the Agency's investigation relating to Western Federation of Miners; Thiel Detective Service report concerning the assassination conspiracy of Idaho Governor Frank Steunenberg; reports made to Governor of Idaho.
- Pinkerton's National Detective Agency. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.; reproduction restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 microfilm reel(s) (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Filmed from the James H. Hawley and William E. Borah Papers, Idaho State Historical Society ;1959.
- Conspiracies -- Idaho -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Labor disputes -- Idaho -- History -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Labor unions -- Idaho -- History -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pinkerton's National Detective Agency -- History.
- Steunenberg, Frank, 1861-1905 -- Assassination.
- Thiel Detective Service Company (St. Louis, Mo.) -- History.
- Trade unions Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Western Federation of Miners -- History.
- Finding Aid for the Pinkerton's National Detective Agendy report,1906-1907[microform]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script