Corydon Leasing Company Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a single ledger with records of income, expenses, assessments (1912).
- February 1912-November 1912
- Corydon Leasing Company (Gilpin County, Colo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Company related to the Corydon lode located above Central City, Colo. in the lower part of Nevada Gulch.
1 box (.25 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown; n.d.
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Corydon Leasing Company (Gilpin County, Colo.) -- Finance.
- Gold mines and mining -- Colorado -- Gilpin County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land use -- Colorado -- Gilpin County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Corydon Leasing Company Records, February 1912 - November 1912
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script