Charles Ginsberg oral history
Scope and Contents
His interview deals with prominent political figures and their activities. Interviewed by James Davis on May 5, 1963.
- Ginsberg, Charles,1895-1975. (Person)
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Colorado lawyer. Opponent of the Ku Klux Klan. Involved in Colorado and Denver, Colorado political events during years of Ku Klux Klan control.
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Typed index available.
Other Finding Aids
Typed transcript of tape available.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift James Davis, 1964; Beverly Dennis, 2019.
Audio files digitized through the Collaborative Digitization Project, Denver, Colorado.
Participant or Performer Note
Interviewed by James Harlan Davis.
- Ginsberg, Charles, 1895-1975 -- Interviews.
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) -- Colorado -- Interviews.
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- White supremacy movements -- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States