Denver Department of Public Office Buildings Architectural Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains floor plans for Annex I for the City and County of Denver, Colorado; plans for judge's bench; court docket display case, trophy case plans; 31 plans for the Denver Police Station were generated by architects: G. Meredith Musick, C. Francis Pillsbury, and Earl C. Morris in 1939.
- Denver (Colo.).Department of Public Office Buildings. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
3 oversize folders
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, City and County of Denver, date unknown; Anonymous donor, 2004.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Architectural drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Architecture -- Colorado -- Denver -- Designs and plans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- City and County Building (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver (Colo.). Department of Public Office Buildings.
- Morris, Earl C. (Earl Chester), 1902-1964 -- Designs and plans.
- Municipal buildings -- Colorado -- Denver -- Designs and plans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Musick, George Meredith, Sr. 1892-1977 -- Designs and plans.
- Pillsbury, C. Francis, 1894-1979 -- Designs and plans.
- Police stations -- Colorado -- Denver -- Designs and plans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script