Aero Enterprises records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains constructions plans for hangar apron probably at Stapleton Airport (Denver, Colorado.).
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Aero Enterprises (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Plans signed by Alfred J. Ryan, Crocker and Ryan Consulting Engineers.
1 oversize folder
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Aero Enterprises (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Airports -- Colorado -- Denver -- Designs and plans -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Construction drawings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Crocker and Ryan Consulting Engineers (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Hangars Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Hangars -- Colorado -- Denver -- Designs and plans -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ryan, Alfred J., 1908-1967 -- Archives.
- Finding Aid for the Aero Enterprises records,1944
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script