John Santopietro oral history
Scope and Contents
Santopietro talks about family, traditions, customs, the Lodge and social activities.
- Santopietro, John,1921-1993. (Person)
- McKinley, Laura. (Person)
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Member of the Potenza Lodge (Societa Nativi di Potenza) in Denver, Colorado. Organization of Italian-Americans whose ancestors came from the city of Potenza, Italy.
Other Finding Aids
Typed transcript of tape available.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Laura McKinley, 1989.
Audio files digitized through the Collaborative Digitization Project, Denver, Colorado.
Participant or Performer Note
Interviewed by Laura McKinley.
- Italian Americans -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Santopietro, John, 1921-1993 -- Interviews.
- Societa Nativi di Potenza (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources.
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the John Santopietro oral history[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States