Ostis Otto Moore oral history
Scope and Contents
Reminiscences about Moore's experiences during the height of the Ku Klux Klan influence in Colorado.
- Moore, Ostis Otto,1896-1990. (Person)
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Assistant deputy district attorney, Denver, Colorado.
1 sound cassettes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Audio files digitized through the Collaborative Digitization Project, Denver, Colorado.
Participant or Performer Note
Interviewed by James Harlan Davis.
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) -- Colorado -- Interviews.
- Lawyers -- Colorado -- 20th century -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Moore, Ostis Otto, 1896-1990 -- Interviews.
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Public prosecutors -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- White supremacy movements -- Colorado -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Ostis Otto Moore oral history[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script