Ceclia Watson Colaw Letters to Denver Public Library, November 30, 1961, February 13, 1962
Scope and Contents
Collection contains letters from Cecelia Watson Colaw, Wichita, Kan. to the Denver Public Library concerning Theodora Kroeber, a Colorado-born author, her genealogy and writings.
- Colaw, Cecelia Watson, 1902-1992 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Theodora Kroeber was born Theodora Covel Kracaw, in Denver, Colo. on Mar. 24, 1897. Kroeber, a writer, authored the book: Ishi in Two Worlds (1961). Kroeber's second husband was the anthropologist, A.L. Kroeber.
1 envelope (2 letters)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women authors -- 20th century -- Biography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Ceclia Watson Colaw Letters to Denver Public Library, November 30, 1961, February 13, 1962.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States