Harvey T. Sethman oral history
Scope and Contents
Recalls experiences with the Ku Klux Klan in Colorado and John Galen Locke, Grand Dragon of the Colorado Ku Klux Klan.
- Sethman, Harvey T.,1899-1989. (Person)
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Reporter for the Rocky Mountain News (Denver, Colo.) from 1929-1965. Executive director of the Colorado Medical Society and managing editor of the Rocky Mountain Medical Journal.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Audio files digitized through the Collaborative Digitization Project, Denver, Colorado.
Audio fidelity of interview varies.
Participant or Performer Note
Interviewed by James Harlan Davis.
- Locke, John Galen, 1871-1935 -- Biography.
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Reporters and reporting -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sethman, Harvey T., 1899-1989 -- Interviews.
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- White supremacy movements -- Colorado. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Harvey T. Sethman oral history[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States