William D. Kohn III oral history
Scope and Contents
Recording by Kohn of over 200 letters he sent to his mother between March 18, 1943 and July 20, 1944.
- Kohn, William D.III1924-2007. (Person)
- Kohn, William D. III 1924-2007 (Person)
- Collaborative Digitization Project (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Sergeant, 86th Infantry, 10th Mountain Division during World War II.
2 sound cassettes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of William D. Kohn III, 2000.
Audio files digitized through the Collaborative Digitization Project, Denver, Colorado.
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of: 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
- Kohn, William D. III 1924-2007 -- Interviews.
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ski troops -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soldiers -- United States -- Correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 86th -- Interviews.
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the William D. Kohn III oral history[sound recording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script