Glen E. Robinson oral history
Scope and Contents
The interview provides information and personal observations about Robinson's experiences: 10th Mountain Division's role in supporting British troops to prevent Marshall Tito from invading Italy at Trieste; duty related to the Korean conflict; training American troops and South Koreans.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Glen E. Robinson was born on April 2, 1924. He joined the 10th Mountain Division in Italy, and was assigned as a replacement officer to Company M of the 3rd Battlalion, 87th Infantry Regiment. Robinson attained the rank of 2nd Lieutenant.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Linking Entry Complexity Note
Forms part of the 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
- DVDs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Military maneuvers -- Cold weather conditions. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mini-DV Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Oral histories (document genres) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Robinson, Glen. E., 1924- -- Interviews.
- Ski troops -- History -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soldiers -- United States -- Interviews. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 87th -- Interviews.
- United States. Army. Mountain Division, 10th -- Interviews.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Glen E. Robinson oral history,2007[videorecording]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script