American Promoters League records
Identifier: C MSS -M1832
Scope and Contents
Collection contains company advertising policy.
- Check date
- American Promoters League (New York, N.Y.). (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Headquartered in New York City, N. Y. Organization promoted the mining industry, by protecting and safeguarding the mine operators and the mining promoters.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- American Promoters League (New York, N.Y.) -- Archival resources.
- Business records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mining corporations -- New York (State) -- New York. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the American Promoters League records,1907[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script