American Promoters League Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains company advertising policy.
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- American Promoters League (New York, N.Y.). (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Headquartered in New York City, N. Y. Organization promoted the mining industry, by protecting and safeguarding the mine operators and the mining promoters.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- American Promoters League (New York, N.Y.) -- Archival resources.
- Business records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mining corporations -- New York (State) -- New York. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States