Humboldt Gold Mining and Milling Company Records
Scope and Contents
Correspondence between Frank G. Peck, President, Portland Gold Mining Company, Colorado Springs, Colo. and C.W. Atkinson, Miner in Jamestown, Colo. concerning federal taxes, dissolution and sale of mines operated by the company.
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Humboldt Gold Mining and Milling Company (Jamestown, Colo.). (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Mining company based in Jamestown, Colo. with mining operations in Boulder County, Colo. Owners include Clarence W. Atkinson and Charles A. Sutton.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Atkinson, C. W. (Clarence W.), (1875- ) -- Archives.
- Gold mines and mining -- Colorado -- Boulder County -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Humboldt Gold Mining and Milling Company (Jamestown, Colo.). -- Archives.
- Humboldt Mine (Ward, Colo.) -- Archival resources.
- Mining corporations -- Colorado -- Boulder County -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Peck, Frank G. (Frank Gardner), (1862- ) -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script