WPA Pink Slip
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a single, typed letter from Junior Forester Donald E. Price in Estes Park, Colo. to Albert Bozak of Denver, Colo. Letter states that the camp will be closing and his job has been terminated. It further asks where they should drop off his bedroll and anything else he left in camp.
- March 28, 1938
- Lebsack, Linda, (Person)
- United States.Works Progress Administration (Colo.). (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Albert Bozak (1902-1983) was born in Austria; lived in Detroit, Mich. before moving to Denver, Colo. with this family in the 1930s. He died in Erie, Weld County, Colo. on August 31, 1983.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Linda Lebsack, 2013.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Bozak, Albert, 1902-1983 -- Archives.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Temporary employment -- Dismissal of -- Colorado -- Larimer County -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Works Progress Administration (Colo.) -- Archival resources.
- Work camps -- Colorado -- Larimer County -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States