Equitable Building construction 1890-1892
Scope and Contents
Album documents construction of the Equitable Building, in Denver, Colorado, at 17th (Seventeenth) and Stout Streets. Photographs also show various surrounding downtown buildings.
- ca 1890
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo box(es)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Mounted images are: 26 x 33 cm. (10 1/2 x 13 in.)
Title from penciled notes on folder.
Penciled on folder: "Original 12 1/2" x 14 3/4" x 1 3/4" prints - linen backed and dry mounted or fitted into slotted pages."
Pages have been removed from album; housed in photo box.
- Black-and-white photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Building -- Colorado -- Denver -- Design and construction. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver (Colo.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Equitable Building (Denver, Colo.) -- Photographs.
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Equitable Building construction 1890-1892[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script