Rose and Hopkins Photographs [album] 6
Scope and Contents
Album contains 15 black and white photographs of Colorado Springs and South Cheyenne Canyon, in El Paso County, Colorado.
- between 1886 and 1901
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
1 photo boxes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession information unknown.
Title taken embossed gold letters on red cloth-board cover.
Table of Contents
530 Above the Narrows -- 529 The Narrows -- 527 The Narrows -- 319 Seven Falls South Cheyenne Canon -- 317 The Narrows South Cheyenne Canon -- 310 Hercules Pillars -- 317 Hercules -- 244 Ute Pass -- 243 Pikes Peak -- 245 The Antlers - Colo. Springs -- 246 Pikes Peak Avenue -- 248 Pikes Peak Avenue -- 247 Pikes Peak Avenue -- 392 The Park - Colo Springs -- 395 The Park, Colorado Springs.
- Colorado -- History -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Colorado Springs (Colo.) -- Photographs -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Rose and Hopkins Photographs [album] 6[graphic]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script