Alumnae Association of The Colorado Training School for Nurses Records
Scope and Contents
Collection includes minutes, correspondence, membership lists, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, memorabilia.
- Dumler, Norma L., (Person)
- Alumnae Association of The Colorado Training School for Nurses. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Colorado Training School for Nurses was founded in 1887 with the alumnae association being formed on March 27, 1906. In 1948, the school merged with The University of Colorado to form Denver General Hospital Division of the University of Colorado School of Nursing.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Norma L. Dumler, 1990.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Alumnae Association of The Colorado Training School for Nurses -- Archival resources.
- Colorado Training School for Nurses -- Archival resources.
- Denver General Hospital Division of The University of Colorado School of Nursing -- Archival resources.
- Nurses -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nursing -- Study and teaching -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States