Colorado Ice and Cold Storage Company Records
Scope and Contents
Collection includes 4 vols. containing minutes of various meetings of the board of directors, with accompanying documents for the Colorado Ice and Cold Storage Company and the Adams Company (1944-1959).
- Brown, Richard P., (Person)
- Colorado Ice and Cold Storage Company (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colo. based company founded ca. 1891 as the Colorado Ice and Storage Company. In 1927 ownership changed to the Adams family and the company was later known as The Adams Company (1957). Adams Company then merged with Carlson-Frink Company in 1959.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Richard P. Brown, 1977.
- Adams Company (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Business records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Cold storage industry -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Colorado Ice and Cold Storage Company (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Ice industry -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script