Elinor Eppich Kingery typescript
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a typescript of a speech: Lyons, the quarry town, given by Kingery before the Monday literary Club in March 1948; and cover letter.
- Check date
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Colo. author and historian.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift ;Elinor Eppich Kingery ;n.d.
Repository also has: Monday Literary Club records (WH317) with another copy of the speech.
Uncontrolled Related/Analytical Title
Lyons, the quarry town.
- Boulder County (Colo.) -- History, Local. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kingery, Elinor Eppich -- Archives.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Local histories Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Lyons (Colo.) -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Quarries and quarrying -- Colorado -- Boulder County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Speeches (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Typescripts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Elinor Eppich Kingery typescript,1948-1950
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script