New York Tribune Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a scrapbook of newspaper articles from the New York Tribune on various aspects of the U.S. westward movement during mid-19th century. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm100).
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
1 oversize folio
1 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift;Onondaga Historical Association (Syracuse, N.Y.) via San Mateo County Historical Association,San Mateo, Calif.;1968.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
Collection includes microfilm Mflm 100.
New York tribune.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.) -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Overland journeys to the Pacific -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script