Scope and Contents
Collection contains 3 scrapbooks assembled by Brown with newspaper clippings about Horace Tabor, Colorado mining magnate, and his first wife, Augusta. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm88).
- Brown, Clarabelle J.,1970-1970. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Clarabelle J. Brown, Denver, Colo. resident; wife of Norris E. Brown.
1 Boxes (.5 linear feet)
1 microfilm reels (35mm)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Unknown donor, n.d.
Collection includes microfilm Mflm 88.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Brown, Clarabelle J., 1910-1970 -- Archives.
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tabor, Augusta, 1833-1895 -- History.
- Tabor, Horace Austin Warner, 1830-1899 -- History.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script