Albert G. Craig scrapbooks
Identifier: C MSS WH90
Scope and Contents
Collection contains newspaper clippings about Craig's career in law and politics. Also announcements, programs, campaign fliers, other memorabilia. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm106).
- Check date
- Craig, Albert G.,1889-1937. (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colo.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Denver, Colo. attorney. Denver native. Attended University of Denver Law School graduating in 1913. Active in Democratic Party politics.
1 oversize box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift ;Unknown donor ;n.d.
Collection contains microfilm Mflm 106.
- Colorado -- Politics and government -- 1876-1950. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Craig, Albert G., 1889-1937 -- Archives.
- Democratic Party (Colo.) -- History.
- Lawyers -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Albert G. Craig scrapbooks,1914-1932[manuscript]
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script