Albert G. Craig Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains newspaper clippings about Craig's career in law and politics. Also announcements, programs, campaign fliers, other memorabilia. Collection also available on microfilm (C MSS Mflm106).
- Craig, Albert G., 1889-1937 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Albert G. Craig (1889-1937) was a Denver, Colo. attorney and Denver native. Attended University of Denver Law School graduating in 1913. Active in Democratic Party politics.
1 oversize boxes (2 volumes)
1 microfilm reels (35mm) (Mflm106)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown donor; n.d.
Collection contains microfilm Mflm 106).
- Colorado -- Politics and government -- 1876-1950. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Craig, Albert G., 1889-1937 -- Archives.
- Democratic Party (Colo.) -- History.
- Lawyers -- Colorado -- Denver -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Albert G. Craig Papers
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script