Arthur Redman Wilfley Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains copies of patents created by Wilfley and sons, Elmer R. and George M., magazine articles, copy of letter dated 1902 from customer and original brochures from company; photograph of Wilfley Concentrator Factory (1904).
- Wilfley, Arthur Redman,1860-1927. (Person)
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Linda Lebsack Books, (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Miner, inventor and entrepreneur. Invented concentrating table for mining, owned and operated A.R. Wilfley and Sons, Inc. Sons continued company after his death.
1 box (.25 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Unknown donor, n.d. Purchase, Linda Lebsack Books, 2015.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- A.R. Wilfley and Sons, Inc. (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Ephemera (general object genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mineral industries -- Colorado -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mining engineering -- Patents. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Wilfley Concentrator Factory (Denver, Colo.) -- Photographs.
- Wilfley, Arthur Redman, 1860-1927 -- Archives.
- Wilfley, Elmer R., 1891-1977 -- Archives.
- Wilfley, George M., 1889-1930 -- Archives.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States