Park Hill Masonic Lodge #148 Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains correspondence concerns pledge collections for building fund.
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Freemasons.Park Hill Lodge No. 148 (Denver, Colo.). (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
On August 5, 1915, a meeting was held in the Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church, and before it adjourned, a motion had been put forward and then carried that a Masonic lodge be established in the Park Hill neighborhood of Denver, Colo. Park Hill Masonic Lodge #148 is located in the Park Hill Masonic Temple at 4819 Montview Boulevard.
1 Box (.25 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Fraternal organizations -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Freemasons -- Colorado -- Denver.
- Freemasons. Park Hill Lodge No. 148 (Denver, Colo.) -- Archival resources.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States