Glory Hole Tavern Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains financial records and correspondence.
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Central City, Colo. tavern, opened July 4, 1947. Emily C. Wilson of Denver, Colo. owner 1947-1958.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Paul Harbaugh, 1982.
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Colorado -- Central City -- 20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Glory Hole Tavern (Central City, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Wilson, Emily C. (Emily Carnahan), 1902-1963.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script