William Taylor Moyers Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains research material on Western frontier character: Doc Holliday; letters from author, Stuart N. Lake (San Diego, Calif.) and physician, W. W. Crook (Glenwood Springs, Colo.).
- Moyers, William Taylor,1890?-1966. (Person)
- Lake, Stuart N. (Person)
- Crook, William W., 1864-1943. (Person)
- Mazzulla, Fred, (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Attorney. Practiced in Georgia and Colorado.
1 envelope (5 leaves)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Fred Mazzulla, .
Typescript copies. Repository of originals unknown.
- Gunfighters -- West (U.S.) -- 19th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Holliday, John Henry, 1851-1887 -- Biography.
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Moyers, William Taylor, 1890?-1966 -- Archives.
- Research (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script