Scope and Contents
Collection contains performance programs; history; correspondence; trophies, banners and ribbons; photographs.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Organized in 1952. Colorado's first marching accordion band.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Estate of Tom and Mary Frederickson, 2002.
- Accordion bands -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Accordionaires -- Archives.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ephemera (general object genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Organization files Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description