Identifier: C MSS WH1734
Scope and Contents
Collection contains performance programs; history; correspondence; trophies, banners and ribbons; photographs.
- Frederickson, Tom, (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
Contact Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright is retained by the author of the items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Organized in 1952. Colorado's first marching accordion band.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift ;Estate of Tom and Mary Frederickson ;2002.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Accordion bands -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Accordionaires -- Archives.
- Denver (Colo.) -- Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ephemera (general object genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Organization files Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Accordionaires records,1950-1969
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script