Acme Building and Loan Association Records
Scope and Contents
Collection contains minute book of stockholders and executive board meetings.
- Excelsior School and Club Association (Denver, Colo.) (Person)
- Acme Building and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
The Acme Building and Loan Association was once located in Denver, Colorado.
1 oversize folio
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, unknown donor, unknown date
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Acme Building and Loan Association (Denver, Colo.) -- Archives.
- Organization files Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Savings and loan associations -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description