J. E. Freeman Letter Book
Scope and Contents
Collection contains a letter book; many letters concern promotion of investment in Gunnison County, Colo. mining claims.
- June 20-December 16, 1896
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
J. E. Freeman was a mining investor in Ohio (or Ohio City), Colo.
1 envelope(s) (1 volume: 200 pages)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknown donor; no date.
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Gunnison County -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the J. E. Freeman Letter Book.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script