Louis C. Damarin Letters to R. A. Pomeroy
Scope and Contents
Collection contains letters from Louis C. Damarin, Portsmouth, Ohio to R. A. Pomeroy, Georgetown, Colo.; letters concern Damarin's investments in mining properties in Empire district, Clear Creek County, Colo.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Louis C. Damarin was Portsmouth, Ohio grocer and insurance agent. R.A. Pomeroy, Georgetown, Colo. was a mining agent.
1 envelope (7 letters)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift; Unknow donor; no date.
- Investments -- Colorado -- Clear Creek County -- 19th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado -- Clear Creek County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Louis C. Damarin Letters to R. A. Pomeroy.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script