Scope and Contents
Collection contains the accounts from the McShane Merchandise Company for goods and repairing, and account book.
Language of Materials
Material is in English unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Access
The collectin is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Thomas Davey (1861-1920) was a Nevadaville, Colo. manufacturer of boots and shoes.
1 envelope (13 items, 1 volume)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Unknown donor; no date.
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Boots -- Colorado -- Nevadaville. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Invoices -- Colorado -- Nevadaville Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Shoes -- Colorado -- Nevadaville. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding Aid for the Charge Accounts.
- Finding Aid prepared from MARC data.
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script