Best Chance Mining and Milling Co., Pend d' Oreille, Wash
- circa 1900
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Title inked on cardboard cover with: "Uncle Wirts invention."
Formerly C622.097972 B464
- Mines and mineral resources -- Washington (State) -- Pend Oreille County -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mining corporations -- Washington (State) -- Pend Oreille County -- Pictorial works. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographic prints. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Anglo American Cataloguing Rules
- Language of description
- Script of description