Elizabeth Fraser Iliff Warren Scrapbooks
Scope and Contents
Collection contains two scrapbooks with Invitations, announcements, calling cards, correspondence, programs, memorabilia. Reflects social, church, and collegiate interests of prominent Denver, Colo. families.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
All requests for permission to publish, reproduce, or quote from material in the collection should be discussed with the appropriate librarian or archivist. Permission for publication may be given on behalf of the Denver Public Library as the owner of the physical item. It is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained by the customer. The Library does not assume any responsibility for infringement of copyright or publication rights of the manuscript held by the writer, heirs, donors, or executors. Reproduction restrictions are decided on a case-by-case basis.
Biographical / Historical
Elizabeth Fraser Iliff Warren was the wife of Denver, Colo. Methodist Bishop Henry W. Warren (1831-1912).
2 Boxes (1.5 linear feet)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Miss Louise Iliff (daughter), 1961.
Catalog record based on preliminary inventory.
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Denver (Colo.) -- Social life and customs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ephemera Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Methodist Church -- Colorado -- Denver. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Denver Public Library, Western History and Genealogy Repository
10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy
Denver CO 80204 United States